Maximum beveling with minimal disruption
The C-Hog Millhog pipe and tube beveling tool features a unique “C”-shaped design which allows it to firmly attach to the O.D. As a result, even the hardest alloys are no match as the C-Hog Millhog and its operator preps pipe-after-pipe, tube-after-tube, all day long with minimal fatigue.
- Securely gripsto the tube OD
- Easy-change toolingfor tubes up to 3” OD
- Fits 1 ¼” membrane boiler tubes with its narrow body design
- Ergonomic feedwith over 1” of stroke
- Standard and custom blades available for a variety of angles and sizes
- EscoLock blade securing and locking system
Compact, lightweight and rugged
The C-Hog Millhog is built to deliver reliable performance over and over again.
It’s light enough to prevent operator fatigue, yet tough enough (due to its heat-treated construction) to handle the toughest jobs in the toughest environments.
- AIR PRESSURE: 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- MOTOR:2/3 hp (0.497 kw)
- SPEED:200 rpm
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: 22” x 16” x 7”
- WEIGHT:8.62 kg/19 lbs