Powerful End Prep with Mongoose Millhog
Bevel with ease, even in tight spaces, with the Mongoose Millhog small diameter beveling tool. The tool weighs only 13 pounds and is 2-1/4 inches wide, providing you easy and comfortable access at any angle. This model is suitable for use with tubes from 5/8 inch inside diameter to 3 inch outside diameter.
Use for all your pipe applications:
- Seal weld removal
The Mongoose easily clamps and unclamps to increase your beveling productivity. It is driven by a powerful pneumatic motor that will give you fast, precision results. By adding the optional air clamp cylinder, you can decrease your time lapse between end preps by up to 400%.
- Accurately faces and bevels high alloy tubing, including stainless steel
- Extremely compact, at only 2-1/4 inches wide
- Lightweight design minimizes operator fatigue
- Clean, easy to maintain, and does not require cutting oils
- Blade locking system to improve operator safety
- 3 size options for cutter head
Easy Operation Leads to Increased Efficiency
The compact, chatter free design allows you to achieve error-free results comfortably, eliminating the need to break between applications. Torque-free operation, mandrels that are easy to swap out, and push-pull clamp make the prep tool even more user-friendly.
Order your Mongoose Millhog today to speed up your end prep activities.