Precision data collection
Perfect post-application reporting is now at the end of your fingertips with the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000.
It’s IP65 enclosure is rugged enough to handle the toughest jobs in any industry or setting.
It’s also small and incredibly user-friendly. It goes anywhere and can be used quickly with minimal training.
And best of all, it ensures every job is a perfect one.
Before beginning any torque assignment, the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 first identifies proper bolt selection and management based on established ASME PCC-1-2013 parameters:
- Expert mode: The user has free reign to decide bolt pattern management
- Flange mode: The unit determines the best course of action based on pipe size & pressure
- Guided mode: Parameters are decided by bolting needs & bolting selection
As a result, productivity increases while the chance for erroneous miscalculations drops significantly.
During operation: Automation
While the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 is in action, it collects and stores real-time performance data using Bluetooth connectivity. Everything of importance is captured with 100% accuracy, including:
- Time spent
- Tool used
- Maximum pressure applied
- Operator of record
- GPS location
All the data collected by the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 can be reviewed, sorted, shared and compiled based on user-criteria.
No need for manual, paper-based reporting or the reliance of memory in a busy job environment.
Simply log in and search the information you need; whenever and wherever it’s required.
See the Commander XT1000 in action for yourself
The Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 is your go-to torquing assistant:
- It makes accurate suggestions based on available information
- It constantly monitors performance
- It recalls data instantly with 100% reliability
To see just how powerful it is, request an on-site product demonstration today.
- RUGGED DESIGN: Able to work in rough environments
- REAL TIME DATA COLLECTION: No need for manual, paper-based reporting
- CAN BE USED BY UNIQUE USERS: Based on roles and privileges
- TRACEABILITY: Records user, time and GPS location based data
- DEFINED BOLT MANAGEMENT: As per ASME PCC-1-2013
- MULTIPLE OPERATOR MODES: Set by each individual user:
- Expert mode (operator defined)
- Flange mode (defined by pipe size & pressure)
- Guided mode (defined by bolting parameters & bolt selection)
- ALLOWS MULTIPLE PASSES: With final check pass option
- SUPERVISOR-REQUIRED OVERRIDE: Included for non-conforming data or out of calibration equipment
- SIMPLE REPORTING: Production, productivity & repair reports
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: More helpful tools at your disposal:
- Hi-res camera
- Wi-Fi capability
- Barcode with 1D, 2D & RFID
- 3G & 4G cellular connectivity
“I was desperately trying to secure a bolting contract from a major corporation, but there was a condition which I could not meet. The customer was requesting full, real-time bolt torqueing data acquisition.
This posed a challenge as the technology to perform this feat seemingly did not exist. I almost gave up when Torq-Comm came to my rescue.
Through my distributor (Ultra-Torq), I was put in contact with Rick and Paul Iannello. Within 7 days I was using the Commander XT1000 data collection system with only on the phone training due to the time sensitivity.
Since my computer knowledge is basic, this is a testimony indeed to the user-friendliness of the Torq-Comm system. My customer was thrilled beyond belief that I was recording real-time data, which they could watch live, accompanied by user defined traceability information on every bolt I torqued.
Date, time, GPS location, operator, tool and many other parameters were tagged with the collected data. The system was easy to set up and use and the technical support is phenomenal.
The job which would usually require three people can now easily be done with just two. Justification is a no-brainer.
I can't say enough good about this system and I believe it will revolutionize the bolt torqueing industry. Highly recommended if data acquisition is a necessity.”
-Aaron V., DARK Energy Solutions Inc.