COVID-19 Service Update
The health and safety of our clients and employees is a priority at Ultra Torq.
- We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking the necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees at all times.
- At this time we have made the decision to remain open with a reduced staff ready to serve our valued clients. We will attempt to minimize response delays as some of our staff will be working remotely.
- Only healthy employees will be permitted into the office, and any employee who is feeling unwell will be required to self-isolate at home for a minimum of two weeks AFTER they have recuperated before returning to work.
- Additionally, employees who have travelled outside of the province will be self-isolating for two weeks.
- Any clients wishing to pick up material/tooling at our office are asked to contact us via phone or email (1-844-628-6727 or [email protected]) prior to making their way to our office.
- All visitors will be screened prior to being admitted into the office using this questionnaire
- All rental tools & equipment will be sanitized prior to shipment.
- Any one in our office will be required to observe a 2 meter (6 feet) distance from anyone else in the office.
- Hand wash and sanitization stations are easily accessible around the office.
- Our office space is regularly cleaned and sanitized to ensure safety for all.
We can all do our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing, washing your hands on a regular basis, not touching our faces, staying home, and quarantining if you feel sick at all. These are the simple steps that we all must take in order to protect our employees, clients, suppliers & families and to reduce the burden economically and on our healthcare system.
Please call or email (1-844-628-6727 or [email protected]) for any inquiries.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate during this difficult time.