Precision data collection
Perfect post-application reporting is now at the end of your fingertips with the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000.
It’s IP65 enclosure is rugged enough to handle the toughest jobs in any industry or setting.
It’s also small and incredibly user-friendly. It goes anywhere and can be used quickly with minimal training.
And best of all, it ensures every job is a perfect one.
Before beginning any torque assignment, the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 first identifies proper bolt selection and management based on established ASME PCC-1-2013 parameters:
- Expert mode: The user has free reign to decide bolt pattern management
- Flange mode: The unit determines the best course of action based on pipe size & pressure
- Guided mode: Parameters are decided by bolting needs & bolting selection
As a result, productivity increases while the chance for erroneous miscalculations drops significantly.
During operation: Automation
While the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 is in action, it collects and stores real-time performance data using Bluetooth connectivity. Everything of importance is captured with 100% accuracy, including:
- Time spent
- Tool used
- Maximum pressure applied
- Operator of record
- GPS location
All the data collected by the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 can be reviewed, sorted, shared and compiled based on user-criteria.
No need for manual, paper-based reporting or the reliance of memory in a busy job environment.
Simply log in and search the information you need; whenever and wherever it’s required.
See the Commander XT1000 in action for yourself
The Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 is your go-to torquing assistant:
- It makes accurate suggestions based on available information
- It constantly monitors performance
- It recalls data instantly with 100% reliability
To see just how powerful it is, request an on-site product demonstration today.
- RUGGED DESIGN: Able to work in rough environments
- REAL TIME DATA COLLECTION: No need for manual, paper-based reporting
- CAN BE USED BY UNIQUE USERS: Based on roles and privileges
- TRACEABILITY: Records user, time and GPS location based data
- DEFINED BOLT MANAGEMENT: As per ASME PCC-1-2013
- MULTIPLE OPERATOR MODES: Set by each individual user:
- Expert mode (operator defined)
- Flange mode (defined by pipe size & pressure)
- Guided mode (defined by bolting parameters & bolt selection)
- ALLOWS MULTIPLE PASSES: With final check pass option
- SUPERVISOR-REQUIRED OVERRIDE: Included for non-conforming data or out of calibration equipment
- SIMPLE REPORTING: Production, productivity & repair reports
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: More helpful tools at your disposal:
- Hi-res camera
- Wi-Fi capability
- Barcode with 1D, 2D & RFID
- 3G & 4G cellular connectivity