For years, Ultra Torq has been providing loyal customers with the latest and greatest in torqueing and bolting tools to suit every industry.
And now, we’ve added another highly advanced set of tools to the mix: Meet the Torq-Comm Commander Line.
What makes Torq-Comm so great? Well…
4 great things about Torq-Comm
- Powerful Features: The Torq-Comm products feature a hi-res camera, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and nearly all data collection scenarios are possible
- Advanced Technology: The Commander products offer wireless data capture of torque and pressure readings, GPS location, remote wireless pump control, and much more
- Safety Management: Torq-Comm’s products are in line with safety organizations’ recommendations for data collection and bolting procedures
- Simple Setup: No matter what product you’re using, or which industry you’re in, jobs can be set up in a matter of minutes, and automatic data transfer to the cloud ensures everything is streamlined and simple
If you’re looking for perfect post-application reporting, look no further than the Commander XT1000.
While the Torq-Comm Commander XT1000 is in action, it collects and stores real-time performance data using Bluetooth connectivity technology.
Everything you need to know is captured with 100% accuracy:
- Time spent
- Tool used
- Maximum pressure applied
- GPS location
- And more
The best part of the Commander XT1000? Its post-operation documentation.
All the data collected can be reviewed, sorted, shared, and compiled based on user-criteria. So there is no need for manual, paper-based reporting or the reliance on memory in a hectic job environment.
The Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 helps you accomplish more in less time.
What makes the XT2000 so unique and different from other torqueing tools?
- Automatically captures real time data as you work
- Records informations such as tool usage, pressure levels, and GPS location tracking
- Makes wireless adjustments to pump pressure as you work, minimizing the need for you to stop, alter settings, and start again
You’re in command with the Commander XT2000
With Torq-Comm’s Commander line, there are three ASME PCC-1-2013 parameters, which help you stay in complete control:
- Expert mode: The user has free reign to decide bolt pattern management
- Flange mode: The unit determines the best course of action based on pipe size and pressure
- Guided mode: Parameters are decided by bolting needs and bolting selection
Eliminate downtime for good
Unlike other Bluetooth devices, the Commander XT2000 is ready to work for an extended period of time, so you won’t have to worry about downtime.
- Powerful batteries with 31 week operating life on a single charge
- Rechargeable batteries make replenishing power sources easy
- Indicator lights to show how much power you have left
Try it before you buy it
The Torq-Comm Commander line does it all, so you can focus on your job, not your tools:
- It makes accurate suggestions based on available information
- It constantly monitors performance
- It allows you to wirelessly adjust pump pressure levels
- It recalls data instantly with 100% reliability
- And much more
Want to see just how powerful Torq-Comm Commander tools are? Request a FREE demo today! We’ll come out to your location, demonstrate our tools, and even let you try them for yourself so you can determine if they are a good fit for you and your needs.
Want more information?
At Ultra Torq, we have over 130 man years of experience. We can help keep your tools working smoothly, so you can focus on what matters: getting the job done.
Contact us today to speak with one of our torque tool experts!