Collection plus control; all in one unit
The Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 lets you accomplish two important tasks while on the fly with impeccable accuracy:
- It automatically captures real time data as you work, recording information such as tool usage, pressure levels and GPS location tracking.
- It automatically makes wireless adjustments to pump pressure as you work, minimizing the need for you to stop, alter your settings and start again.
As a result, you’ll spend less time on manual tasks (such as paper reporting, data entry and pump adjustments) and more time getting things done.
Precision torquing; every single time
Before you start, you’re in command of how you want to use the Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 with three ASME PCC-1-2013 parameters:
- Expert mode: The user has free reign to decide bolt pattern management
- Flange mode: The unit determines the best course of action based on pipe size & pressure
- Guided mode: Parameters are decided by bolting needs & bolting selection
And when it’s time to work, rest assured: The unit designed to be used with any pump make or model without violating the manufacturer’s warranty.
Remote adjustment as needed
If you notice your pump’s pressure needs to be adjusted, the Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 has noticed it too.
And it’s ready to do it for you at the touch of a button from up to over 30 feet away using Bluetooth or tethered connectivity.
No need for cumbersome wires.
No need to use inaccurate dials.
Just enter the new pressure information and watch as your pump automatically responds.
In it for the long haul
Unlike other Bluetooth devices, the Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 is ready to work for an extended period of time:
- Powerful batteries with 31 week operating life on a single charge
- Easily swappable rechargeable batteries
- Indicator lights to show how much power you have left
As a result, you’ll never be without the power and precision of the Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 when you need it most.
100% accurate data recording
When the job is done, you can easily review important information such as:
- Time spent
- Tool used
- Maximum pressure applied
- Operator of record
- GPS location
And if you want to share, sort or prepare a detailed report on that information, the Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 can help with that too.
See the Commander XT2000 in action for yourself
The Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 literally does it all:
- It makes accurate suggestions based on available information
- It constantly monitors performance
- It allows you to wirelessly adjust pump pressure levels as needed
- It recalls data instantly with 100% reliability
To see just how powerful it is, request an on-site product demonstration today.
The Torq-Comm Commander XT2000 includes all of the benefits of the Commander XT1000 , plus:
- PRECISION CONTROL: Of your pump without violating the manufacturer’s warranty
- REMOTE PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT: Modify your pump’s pressure settings from up to 60over 30 feet away
- RELIABLE CONNECTIVITY: Via 2.4 GHz Bluetooth or tethered technology
- BATTERY OPERATED CONTROL BOARD: Which has three one week operating life on a single charge
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: Which can be easily swapped out as needed
- INDICATOR LIGHTS: To clearly show operation and battery status
Based on other Torq-Comm Commander products
“I was desperately trying to secure a bolting contract from a major corporation, but there was a condition which I could not meet. The customer was requesting full, real-time bolt torquing data acquisition.
This posed a challenge as the technology to perform this feat seemingly did not exist. I almost gave up when Torq-Comm came to my rescue.
Through my distributor (Ultra-Torq), I was put in contact with Rick and Paul Iannello. Within 7 days I was using the Commander XT1000 data collection system with only on the phone training due to the time sensitivity.
Since my computer knowledge is basic, this is a testimony indeed to the user-friendliness of the Torq-Comm system. My customer was thrilled beyond belief that I was recording real-time data, which they could watch live, accompanied by user defined traceability information on every bolt I torqued.
Date, time, GPS location, operator, tool and many other parameters were tagged with the collected data. The system was easy to set up and use and the technical support is phenomenal.
The job which would usually require three people can now easily be done with just two. Justification is a no-brainer.
I can't say enough good about this system and I believe it will revolutionize the bolt torqueing industry. Highly recommended if data acquisition is a necessity.”
-Aaron V., DARK Energy Solutions Inc.